Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Castor Oil Challenge


Castor oil challenge finished! Longer, ticker hair, no split ends



A YOUTUBE POSTING-

My 4 months challenge has finished! I hope you can see from photos how much my hair grew in that period.
To see how I apply it, please watch my respond video!



Uploaded by brittkneegirl1 on Nov 10, 2009


HOW TO GROW HAIR FASTER: TIPS AND ADVICE


Uploaded by chinitamonster on Jan 19, 2010
This is my feeble attempt at documenting how fast my hair can grow with what I was advised to take and what I used. I hope it helps anyone who is also curious on how to grow hair length.

1 comment:

  1. You can change your hair's appearance in minutes with hair extensions. They are easy to apply and can be removed even if your hair is wet. There are many kinds of sew in weft hair extensions available, so choose ones that will fit with your natural texture and color.

    ReplyDelete